Steps to get Working Capital Loan
Request a Service
Download NBFC apps
Submit documents and additional information
Get connected to the NBFC
Get a Loan from NBFC
Stay afloat or grow your business with Kickstarter Loan
For the working capital needs of the business.
Individuals/Proprietors, Partnership, LLP and Private Limited Companies.
- An immediate family member as a co-borrower residing in the same residence is required.(Spouse/Son/Father/Mother)
- 1 Post Dated Cheque of Full Loan Amount.
- 2 Post Dated Cheques of the Equated Weekly Installment amount.
- The repayment schedule will be in Equated Weekly Instalments (EWI).
- The maximum repayment period (tenure of the loan) will be from 12 to 15 months.
DISBURSAL OF LOAN AMOUNT
- Sanction Loan Amount- up to 1 Lakh.
- Processing Fees- 1% of the loan amount + GST.
- Insurance – Depends on the age of the borrower and the sanctioned loan amount.
deAsra services for Managing & Starting
Small Businesses Supported
Loan Amount Facilitated
Free Online Business Guides
FAQ's for Working Capital Loan
Presently, NBFCs are considering a minimum of 12 months operational period for any business.
The Principal Moratorium period is only for the initial 3 months after receiving the loan amount.
- In case of delayed EMI, no penalty will be charged for the first 6 months. Thereafter, a 6% per annum(i.e 0.5 % per month) penalty will be charged along with a late payment fee of Rs 50/- for each EWI.
- There are no pre-payment charges.
The payment of EWIs should be made through UPI transfer.
Our partners in the journey
deAsra is associated with many organizations in the mission of promoting mass entrepreneurship.These organizations include funding partners, service partners, like-minded NGO’s and CSR’s working towards generating jobs through entrepreneurship, and entrepreneur clubs